- Ultra-high resolution, the BR8X is capable of scanning 2mil ultra-tiny barcode with high density (3 mil or above for other manufacturers).
- Equipped with pre-lighting function, easy to aim at barcode (When scanner senses light changes or when handheld capacitance changes are triggered), it can easily aim among close barcodes.
- Wireless 2.4G model (BR8 MTX) of super power-saving design is able to scan up to 13,000 times when it’s fully charged (The scanner consumes 130mA while scanning). Standby current only comes to 6μA, the BR8X can standby for half a year.
- Exported to Japan for a decade, high precision and top quality. High sensitivity, quick to identify in long distance.
- Decode all barcodes: support international standard barcode and GS1 code, meet the requirement of scanning on most occasions.
- Image optical scanning head, available to scan barcode on the phone, especially for the barcode with water mist of the items in the fridge.
- Cable bending intensity: minimum 1,000,000 times
- User-friendly design: beautiful and smooth appearance plus comfortable and natural hand feeling, exactly accord with ergonomic design.
- Easy and quick to operate for wholesale store and convenience store.
|Light Source||Red LED(625nm)|
|Optical System||2500 Pixel Linear Sensor|
|Scan Precision||0.05mm (2mil)||0.07mm (3mil)|
|Scan Pattern||Manual Trigger|
|Scan Speed||200 times/s|
|Decoding Capability||EAN-13, EAN-8, Code39, Code32, CIP39, Coda Bar(CLSI), UPC-A,
UPC-E(Add on 2 of 5), MSI/Plessey(UK Plessey), Code 128(EAN128),Code 93,
Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 14, Industrial 2 of 5, IATA, Matrix 2 of 5, Telepen,
China Postal Code, GS1 DataBar(RSS), Laetus Phamacode
|Weight||90g (Without cable),180g(With cable)||100g(Scanner) , 395g(Charging base with cable)|
|Dimension||172mm (Length) *72mm (Width)*58mm (Height)||148.5mm (Length) *100mm (Width)*188.5mm (Height)|
|Indicator||Blue LED &Beeper||Yellow &Green Light &Buzzer|
|System Interface||USB/RS232/ PS2||USB / Bluetooth / 2.4G|
|Drop Durability||Withstand 20 drops at 1.5m to concrete|
|Dustproof and waterproof||lp30|
|Working Temperature||0℃~40℃(Customization available for harsher|
|Relative Humidity||5%~95% (Non-condensing)|
|EMC Safety||CE,FCC/Class B, VCCI/Class B|
|ROHS/WEEE||ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE|