- Exclusive ultra high resolution, the BR2X is capable of scanning 2 mil ultra tiny barcode with high density (3 mil or above for other manufacturers).
- Equipped with pre-lighting function (when handheld or vibratory trigger hits the scanner), it can easily aim among close barcodes.
- Exported to Japan for a decade, the BR2X features outstanding precision and quality. Thanks to high sensitivity, it can quickly recognize and read barcode.
- Decode all 1D barcodes: the BR2X supports to read all international standard 1D barcodes, engineered to meet scanning requirements on most occasions.
- Image optical head: facilitates capturing 1D barcode on mobile phone and particularly excels in recognizing barcode with water fog for refrigerator items.
- Cable bending intensity: minimum 1,000,000 times for general operating environment.
- User-friendly design: ergonomically shaped with stylish and smooth exterior and natural hand feeling,
- Deliver the convenience and freedom of mobility, ideal for wholesale and convenience stores.
|Light Source||Red LED (625nm)|
|Optical System||2500 pixel linear transducer|
|Scan Precision||0.05mm (2 mil)|
|Scan Width||72mm (at 0mm); 193mm (at 130mm)|
|Scan Pattern||Manual trigger|
|Scan Rate||200 scans per second|
|Decoding Capability||Code39, Code32, CIP39, Coda Bar(CLSI), EAN-13, UPC-A, EAN-8,
UPC-E(Add on 2 of 5), MSI/Plessey(UK Plessey), Code 128(EAN128),Code 93,
Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF 14, Industrial 2 of 5, IATA, Matrix 2 of 5, Telepen,
China Postal Code, GS1 DataBar(RSS), Laetus Phamacode
|Weight||110g (with cable), 200g (without cable)|
|Dimension||167mm (Length)*85mm (Width)*52mm (Height)|
|Indicator||Red LED & Beeper|
|System Interface||USB/RS232 (RS232 cable)/PS2|
|Drop Durability||Withstand 20 drops at 1.5m to concrete|
|Working Temperature||0℃~40℃ (Customization available for harsher environment)|
|Relative Humidity||5%~95% (Non-condensing)|
|EMC||CE, FCC/Class B, VCCI/Class B ITE SGS|
|ROHS/WEEE||ROHS 2011/65/EU, WEEE 2012/19/EC|